Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Jet Setter...



Today was an easy day. Thank goodness! Classes, student teaching, and work have me going seven days a week, not to mention all the homework, bathing, and eating I have to do in between! Who has the time? While I'm sitting up awake instead of being sound asleep as I should be, I'm missing vacation! This summer I traveled to Italy with my Mama and I caught the bug... the travel bug! I can not wait to go somewhere again! I was thinking Christmas in New York City! Us Georgia girls don't do so well in the snow, but I think I could make an exception. Hot chocolate and a sleigh ride around Central Park sounds fantastic... however, so does going back to the beaches in Sorrento! I could definitely go for some pampering and relaxation. A little family teacher getaway might be nice. However, tomorrow its back to reality... lesson planning, stressing over the GACE, stressing over my resume, stressing over my homework... WHICH OH MY GOSH IS DUE TOMORROW NIGHT... Oh goodness... I knew I was forgetting something.

No comments:

Post a Comment